We offer complete packages, in which we compose / arrange your desired music in consultation with you and produce it for you. But we also produce your own songs or instrumental compositions that you bring to us. For songs not composed/arranged by us, we offer a review of the realization before production begins.
If we find out that the compositions are faulty and correction is necessary, we offer you additional correction, composition and arrangement services to guarantee the feasibility of the project. If we determine from the beginning that a production is not feasible due to the composition or would fail in the end due to the quality of the singing or recording, we will inform you of this before we begin and will also refuse to accept this order, since fairness is the most important basis and we value having satisfied customers in the end.
For smaller productions and single recordings with singers/soloists and single recording studio musicians we use our own recording studio. Great importance is attached to the recording quality. The recordings are therefore made exclusively with very high-quality studio equipment and first-class microphones and preamplifiers in recording rooms with very good acoustics.
For larger ensembles who want to record live together (simultaneously), studios and locations of their choice can be rented worldwide. We offer productions for duos, bands, various instrumental ensembles up to orchestras, choirs and big bands.
Process of our productions
- Joint discussion / consultation and planning of production
- Joint decision on the type of production and, if desired, integration of studio musicians and / or additional electronic production with sample sounds (depending on style and budget) or just recording the existing line-up
- Additional arrangements are possible on request, such as strings, choirs or winds
- Production management / coaching and artistic support for all participants
- Together we select and cut together the best results of the singing-in / playing
- Post-processing of the recordings / sound design
- Final mixing and mastering For the final mixing, we only involve special sound engineers who are specially specialized in the sound design of this musical style.
- Submission of the production in audio or Mp3 format